Tuesday, June 20, 2017 (14:00 – 18:00)
The MiChroNetwork Meetings are initiatives of the Milan Chromatin Network (MiChroNetwork).
These events are an opportunity for informal discussions on the recent advances in DNA/protein interaction, Chromatin and Epigenetics as well as related disciplines such as Proteomics, and Molecular and Cellular Biology and to promote interactions between experts in the field.
The Seminar is OPEN to all those interested, participation is free of charge.
Venue: San Raffaele University and Scientific Institute, Milan
, Via Olgettina, 58 – 20132 Milan, Building DIBIT1, Room Pinta, Italy. (Google Map)
Host: Marco E. Bianchi , San Raffaele University and Scientific Institute
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14:00 – Registration
- 14:30 – Opening comments by the hosts
- 14:35 – Federica Marasca – Department Genome Biology Unit, Istituto Nazionale di Genetica Molecolare (INGM)
- Epigenetic role of DNA Transposable Elements (TEs) in shaping CD4+ T cell identity and plasticity
- 14:55 – Carmen Maria Livi – Computational genomics groups of F.Ferrari, Istituto FIRC di Oncologia Molecolare (IFOM)
- A comprehensive quality assessment procedure for ChIP-seq data
- 15:15 – Coffee break
- 15:45 – Invited speaker
- Marc Bühler – Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research (FMI), Basel, Switzerland
- RNAi-mediated chromatin regulation
- 16:30 – Closing words by the hosts
Online registration is CLOSED
registration deadline: June 17, 2017.
For organizational purposes registration is mandatory.
Abstract submission is CLOSED
If you need a Certificate of Participation confirming your attendance to this Chromatin Seminar. Click here
You will receive the certificate as a PDF attachment by e-mail
We would like to thank the following companies for supporting MiChroNetwork