Tuesday, March 21, 2017 (14:30 – 18:00)
The MiChroNetwork Meetings are initiatives of the Milan Chromatin Network (MiChroNetwork).
These events are an opportunity for informal discussions on the recent advances in DNA/protein interaction, Chromatin and Epigenetics as well as related disciplines such as Proteomics, and Molecular and Cellular Biology and to promote interactions between experts in the field.
The Seminar is OPEN to all those interested, participation is free of charge.
Venue: Department of Biotechnology and Biosciences, University of Milano-Bicocca, Piazza della Scienza 2, 20126 Milan, Italy. (Google Map)
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14:00 – Registration
- 14:30 – Opening comments by the hosts
- 14:35 – Invited speaker
- Raffaella Santoro – Department of Molecular Mechanisms of Disease, University of Zurich
- Lessons from the nucleolus: Regulation of lncRNAs and nuclear architecture
- 15:20 – Stefano de Pretis, IIT
- Myc dependent transcriptional dynamics
- 15:40 – Sarantis Chlamydas, Active Motif specialist
- New Advances in Chromatin Related experiments
- 16:00 – Coffee break
- 16:30 – Ian Marc Bonapace, Università degli Studi dell’Insubria
- DNA methylation changes induced by cancer associated fibroblasts drive EMT during prostate cancer progression
- 17:00 – Raffaella Longo, UNIMI
- HDAC3 is a molecular brake of metabolic rewiring sustaining white fat browning
- 17:20 – Matthieu Pesant, INGM
- Chromatin landscape of D4Z4 repeat interactome unveils a muscle atrophy signature in Facioscapulohumeral Dystrophy
- 17:40 – Closing words by the hosts
Online registration is OPEN
registration deadline: March 17, 2017.
For organizational purposes registration is mandatory.
Abstract submission is OPEN
If you need a Certificate of Participation confirming your attendance to this Chromatin Seminar. Click here
You will receive the certificate as a PDF attachment by e-mail
We would like to thank the following companies for supporting MiChroNetwork