Meetings in 2014
The EPIGEN-MiChroNetwork Chromatin Seminars will be an opportunity for informal discussions on the recent advances in epigenetics research and to promote interactions between local and foreign experts in the field. The seminars will feature two foreign experts as keynote speakers and two local speakers.
The format will be similar to that of the previous MiChroNetwork Meetings, with the possibility to submit and abstract to be considered for an oral presentation.
EPIGEN is a national project that brings together 70 italian labs who are using epigenomic approaches to address a broad
range of biologial questions.
MiChroNetwork is a local initiative that gathers the epigeneticists of the Milan area.
The EPIGEN-MiChroNetwork joint seminars are part of a larger program that the EPIGEN project will launch in 2014 consisting
of Chromatin Seminars taking place all over Italy, hosted by some of the researchers that participate in the project.
For more information visit the EPIGEN and MiChroNetwork websites.
EPIGEN-MiChroNetwork joint Chromatin Seminars scheduled for 2014
These meetings are open for all those interested, participation is free of charge.
EPIGEN-MiChroNetwork Chromatin Seminar – January 21, 2014.
“Drug targeting of the Epigenome”
Venue: University of Pavia.
Host: Andrea Mattevi – University of Pavia, Italy
– Panagis Filippakopoulos – University of Oxford, UK
– Henk Stunnenberg – NCMLS, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
– Christian Steinkühler – Italfarmaco, Italy
– Antonello Mai – Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
EPIGEN-MiChroNetwork Chromatin Seminar – March 4, 2014.
“From epigenetic memory to drug design”
Venue: Università degli Studi di Milano – Bicocca. Dipartimento di Biotecnologie e Bioscienze. Bldg. U3, Room: U3-05, Floor -1. Piazza della Scienza 2, 20126 – Milan.
Host: Marco Bianchi & Davide Gabellini – San Raffaele University and Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy
Silvia Barabino – Università degli Studi di Milano – Bicocca. Dipartimento di Biotecnologie e Bioscienze, Milan, Italy
– Leonie Ringrose – Institute of Molecular Biotechnology, Vienna, Austria
– Stefan Knapp – University of Oxford, UK
– Davide Mazza – San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy
– Luca Fagnocchi – Istituto Nazionale Genetica Molecolare (INGM) “Romeo ed Enrica Invernizzi”, Milan, Italy
EPIGEN-MiChroNetwork Chromatin Seminar – May 7, 2014.
“Epigenetic control of development and cell differentiation”
Venue: Istituto Nazionale Genetica Molecolare (INGM) “Romeo ed Enrica Invernizzi, Milan.
Host: Alessio Zippo, Beatrice Bodega and Massimiliano Pagani – Istituto Nazionale Genetica Molecolare (INGM) “Romeo ed Enrica Invernizzi, Milan
Seminar Coordinator: Sabrina Monaco
– Stephen Dalton – University of Georgia, USA
– Katia Ancelin – Institute Curie, France
– Agnese Collino – European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy
– Marjia Mihailovic – European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy
– Maria Victoria Neugembor – San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy
EPIGEN-MiChroNetwork Chromatin Seminar – June 3, 2014.
“RNA – Chromatin round trip: The emerging connections between RNA and DNA metabolism”
Venue: IGM, Pavia.
Host: Giuseppe Biamonti and Fabrizio D’Adda di Fagagna – IGM, Pavia, Italy
– Gil Ast – Department of Human Molecular Genetics & Biochemistry, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Ramat Aviv 69978, Israel
– HAREL-BELLAN Annick – Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Gif-Sur-Yvette, France
– Elisa Latorre – University of Milan, Italy
– Monica Ievolella – San Raffaele Telethon Institute for Gene Therapy, Milan, Italy
EPIGEN-MiChroNetwork Chromatin Seminar – September 23, 2014.
“Gene Regulation Through Chromatin Structure”
Venue: IFOM-IEO Campus, Milan, Italy
Host: Tiziana Bonaldi and Saverio Minucci – IEO (European Institute of Oncology), Milan, Italy
Seminar Coordinator: Sabrina Frata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Dirk Schübeler – FMI (Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research) Basel, Switzerland
– Michiel Vermeulen – Universitair Medisch Centrum Utrecht, The Netherlands
– Marzia Angela Cremona – Politecnico di Milano, Italy
– Gianluca Segismondo – European Institute of Oncology IEO, Milan, Italy
EPIGEN-MiChroNetwork Chromatin Seminar – 21 and 26 November, 2014.
“Differentiation and Stem Cell Pluripotency”
Venue: ITB, Milan, Italy
Host:Ileana Zucchi and Gianluca De Bellis – ITB, Milan, Italy
– 21 Novembre
Elena Cattaneo – University of Milan, Milan, Italy
– Eleonora Piscitelli – Istituto di Tecnologie Biomediche, Milan, Italy
– Annarita Miccio – University of Modena Italy and Imagine Institute, Paris, France
– 26 Novembre
Hans Schöler – Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine, Germany
– Silvia K. Nicolis – Department of Biotechnology and Biosciences, University of Milano-Bicocca, Milan, Italy
– Antonio Adamo – European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy